a visit to ORION

a visit to ORION, BATAAN
It was a gloomy day when we went to the beach. But seeing those fishermen with their nets catching fish made my day. The way they do it…was perfect! It was like a dance! I fell in love with Orion and I don’t know why.
a12

a6

a7

a1

a5

a2

a

a4

a3

a8

a11

a9

By the way, here's the simple video I made for our Kabayan, Benguet Mission Trip.
Hope you like it! This is me trying to be a videographer.



a5
Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Comments

  1. I remember my childhood..nakaranas din ako magbilad ng isda:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IDOL bro..sana ma showcase din natin one time ung beauty ng Tuba,hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment