Sunday, January 9, 2011

my first movie experience in manila

when i first set foot here in manila i havent tried watching a movie at the mall. a few days ago, one of my co-worker invited me to watch a movie at gateway mall in cubao. when he asked me if i wanted to go with him to watch a movie i immediately said yes. he said that he got himself a free movie passes for all the metro manila film fest entry. after our shift which ends at 2pm, we took the mrt and headed to the araneta center in cubao. i was so happy because its my first time to watch a movie in manila and i wanted to document it...







7 comments:

  1. Yun oh! pasine sine na lang... hehehehhehehe... galing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anong movie? share share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yun oh.. nice one.... anung movie yan? care to share?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @all...pinanuod namin??? it was shake rattle and roll...ayoko magcomment about the movie...ayoko magkaroon ng kaaway...hehe...but it was nice kasi i get to watch it for free and it was my first movie experience in the metro...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hows da movie...ok lang xa...sa totoo lang eh di xa nakakatakot...hehe

    ReplyDelete