a moment of SILENCE

When I started this blog last month I was so excited. I said to myself, I finally found the perfect hobby, an outlet, a way to express myself. That's how I met Anton (pusangkayle.net). He was like my hero, it was him that inspired me to put up this blog.

...a month ago, I was lost, I had nowhere to go...I was confused...I hated myself and my life. Well I guess I was lost, confused and hated myself and my life all along. Let's just say I'm just a lil' troubled, I mean we all do at some point in our lives. All I wanted is to be happy, I mean find real happiness if it really exist. One day as I was surfing the net and I stumble upon this particular site (pusangkalye.net). I remember one blogger commented that "ok yung blog nato ah, umienglish na, nagphophotography pa!". Right there and then I said to myself I wanted to do the same thing. As I was exploring the site (pusangkalye.net), I am starting to get to know the person and his story. Somehow he was able to communicate with me, a part of him stays with me. I can see my self in him, it's like seeing myself in the mirror.



a newbie...

I am a complete newbie to the blogosphere. I heard about it before but I dont give a damn. To be honest, I'm not really into social networking and stuff. I have friendster or facebook but I rarely visit them! After viewing pusangkalye's blog I immediately created my own blog, it wasn't an easy task to do. I was so into it, halos araw araw ako nagpopost...post dito at post doon. Kahit ano pinupost ko. After waking up in the morning and before going to bed I make sure to visit my blog. I got addicted to it...I feel a different kind of happiness  everytime I look at my traffic counter that someone or somebody viewed my blog. And I guess the best part of it all is when I introduced myself to Anton (pusangkalye.net). And these are the very words that he uttered:

"pusang kalye said...
ei-- emil. masyado mo namang pinataba ang puso ko. baka naman sa heart attack ako mamatay nyan. di moko ginugudtym ha?lol

pero seriously, kung ako mana naka-inspire sayo to blog, what can I say. I hope di mo pagsisihan ang pagbablog para di ako masisi. bwahaha. serious na talaga. Whatever it was that you saw in my blog which inspired you to write, I hope you stay true to that. It will be your roots and when you find yourself deviating from that someday, you will always find your way. just stay true to yourself and you will never go wrong. sorry for my rant. if you have been reading my past posts perhaps you have noticed that I tried to be as positive as possible although to admit me depressive disorder din ako, dati worse, ngyon unti nalang. I am learning the hard way and my blog is supposed to be a celebration of the good things in my life. I have a lot to be thankful for. Minsan nga lang, alam mo na , tao, di makontento , dahil sa ambisyun at kung anu anu pa, I wanted it all so I also get depressed. But I am trying to see the glass half full rather than half empty.Hope youi do the same. Happiness is a choice that we make everyday and I choose to be happy. Hope you do too. 

One more thing, I believe that a happy life is a social life---although it's a hit and miss process kaya yun, nafu-frustrate ka rin minsan like sa nangyari sa last blog post ko. But it should not stop us from seeking happy relationships diba? I hope you could still find inspiration in my next posts. After the rant naman ibabaon ko na sa lupa. 

Pareho tayong taga Pangasinan. that's a cool thing---although pinagpalit mo na ang Pangasinan sa baguio.hmmmp. yeah---hope magkita tayo minsan. for now, blogging will be our link to each other so keep those thoughts and those pics coming okay? cheers~~
September 9, 2010 9:42 AM "

"pusang kalye said...
ang lawak ng blogosphere---lumibot ka lang and you willdefinitely meet a lot of wonderful people. I(f you want to build bridges---wag kang matakot to reach out for them. don't just wait for things to happen. make them happen. Why wait for somebody to come to you and offer their friendship when you can go to them and offer what you have top share.don't say sana mapili mo ang happiness---go for it. remind yourself ---it takes more effort to be unhappy......dumadami ang posts ha. cheers~~
September 9, 2010 7:02 PM "

and then suddenly...a moment of SILENCE

parang somehow nagising ako sa katotohanan...walang kwenta yung blog ko, bukod sa walang nagcocomment, tatatlo lang ang aking followers...siguro nga yung mga visitors na galing sa ibang bansa eh naligaw lang o nagkamali lang talaga yung traffic counter...nagphophotography nga ako pero wala naman akong alam sa photography at lalong wala rin akong dslr...wala rin naman akong ipagmamalaki kasi kuha lang sa cellphone yung mga pictures na pinopost ko...gusto ko man magpost ng mga story pero di naman ako ganun kagaling mag english...sinong niloloko ko??? naiingit ako dun sa mga bloggers na maraming followers, na magagaling mag english, na may dslr, na maraming friends na bloggers din...na nage-eb...alam mo yun?!? I said to myself, who am I kidding? Until I stop posting anymore...I have nothing to post, for I am nothing...



looking back...

for the past days I've been doing a lot of thinking...looking back to what Anton (pusangkayle.net) said to me: 

"Whatever it was that you saw in my blog which inspired you to write, I hope you stay true to that. It will be your roots and when you find yourself deviating from that someday, you will always find your way. just stay true to yourself and you will never go wrong." 

I realized that Anton was right all along. I asked myself why I created this blog. I have a reason why I created this blog. I then realized na hindi naman talaga ganun kaimprtante kung may mga followers ako o may nagcocomment o kung may bumibisita sa blog ko. Bonus na lang kung may mga followers o nagcomment o bumisita. But I really want to meet new friends here...I really do...

to Anton, wag kang magalala...hindi ko pinagsisisihan ang pagbloblog...magpupursige pa ako na pagandahin ang blog ko...I hope to meet you soon as well...malakas ang kutob ko na malapit na...


Comments

Post a Comment