Saturday, January 31, 2015

Coron Islands Tour

Coron Islands Tour

Hi guys, it's been a while! I am now a tour guide in Coron, Palawan. Being a tour guide has it's own perks like being able to swim in these beautiful islands everyday. But being a tour guide is not as easy as you think it is...but the bottom line is, I love what I do and I enjoy what I do! I was once a tourist in this island paradise, now I'm a tour guide and I wanna share the experience. For more information on the Coron Island Tours and Packages, check this website: www.corongaleri.com.ph

I made these videos. Enjoy!














5 comments:

  1. It's good to read from you again Asiong. Happy to know that you are now living your dream! When I visit Palawan, I know who to call then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news and would like to hear more. All the best Asiong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat, Jon! Great to hear from you too! I would like to see both of you here in Palawan someday. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! Next time you visit Coron, you might also want to check out One Averee Bay Hotel. It’s right in the middle of town. :)

    ReplyDelete